Saturday, August 8, 2009

Remembered Recipes

Lately I have missed reading my mom's posts. I am sure I am partly to blame for her absence. For that I will not apologize. However while discussing what she was going to add next, she felt she had run out of things to post. That is not the case. I began asking about different things that she used to make us growing up, and she has agreed to start posting again. YAY! She explained to me that they weren't written down and were just in her memory. All the more reason to blog them. I am sure you are as excited as I am and I hope you will continue to encourage her to add to her blog thru comments and your experience with the recipes. We also thought that adding some pictures with her recipes might spice things up too.

Becky Liles
Guest writer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're blogging again. I've missed your recipes.

Anonymous said...

That comment was from Janet Henley. Forgot to add my name.