Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Linda's Orange Jello Cake

This is a recipe that I created myself. I hope that you enjoy it.
  • 1 Package Yellow Cake Mix
  • 1 3 oz Package Orange Jello
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup coconut flakes
  • 11 oz can of mandarin oranges (drained)
Mix and bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes.

Glaze:
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 tbs water
  • 1/3 cup orange juice
  • 1 tbs vegetable oil
Glaze cake while still warm.

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is one of my favorite cakes. YUM!
BEC

rachel said...

I'm so impressed that you created this recipe yourself! It sounds delicious.

Anonymous said...

I have had this yummy cake when Becky worked with us at Salon Plus. We all loved it!! And I think you are super hip to have your own blog!! Kendra

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are doing this. I will be making your cake for the teachers at Zachary and Makenzie's school on Friday. Thank you for sharing with us.