Monday, May 12, 2008

$5,000 Casserole

This is a really old recipe that my sister gave to me many years ago. I haven't made it in a long time but we used to really love it.

1 lb. ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
Brown in skillet and drain fat.
add:
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. salt
1 8 oz. carton sour cream
1 15 oz. can peas(drained)
1 7 oz. pkg. macaroni (cooked according to pkg. directions, and drained)
Put all in greased casserole dish and bake 35 min. in 350 degree oven.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I have made this casserole a lot. We love it and so do the kids.
BEC

Anonymous said...

I have been anxious to try one of your recipes and last night I finally got a chance with this one and it is a WINNER!!! Yum-O!!!

Thanks for posting all these recipes. It's very inspiring and I look forward to making more. They sound delicious!!

Cindy Holcomb