Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chicken Tetrazini

WE are heading to the airport in the next few minutes to say good bye to the Liles Family. Please pray for ALL of us.

Boil 4 chicken breast.
Skin and debone.
Boil spagetti noodles-Drain.
1 jar of pimentoes-Drain
2 cans of mushroom soup-undiluted
1 Diced onion
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
Pour all into greased casserole dish. Cover with shredded cheese. Cover with foil. Bake in 325 degree oven for about 1 hour. This is a recipe from my mom. Very good!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Your blog is so fun! I asked for and recieved an empty recipe book for Christmas. I'm going to have to write some of these down and start filling that book up!

My favorite part of your blog are the little tidbits and stories that go before the recipe!

Anonymous said...

Linda,
I'm in CA visiting my sister, but I still get on your blog. I've been thinking about you and have been praying for you all day. BTW, I love the recipes you are sending. Can't wait to get home and try some (whenever that might be!). Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Prayed for you both all day. Tried to call. will call tomorrow.

Holding the ropes,

Lynn S.